Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies is a great place to work! We provide a welcoming atmosphere, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, opportunities for growth, and a supportive, team-oriented environment.
Our Frederick, Maryland headquarters includes production, engineering, sales and business operations. Our facility is located in a beautiful office complex featuring easy access to major commuting routes, shopping and service amenities. We seek individuals who will embrace our high performance culture of excellence, teamwork, integrity and customer focus. We place high value on applicants with strong technical skills, motivation and the ability to thrive in a fast-changing business. If you are results-oriented, an effective communicator, and one who embraces customer relationships to expand our business, please consider joining our company.
• 2 weeks of paid vacation for all new hires
• 401(k) program with matching up to 3%, plus a 3% supplemental contribution
• Comprehensive benefits package with no waiting period (day one benefits) for health, dental and vision coverage
• Employer contribution to Health Savings Account
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid time-off for holidays, sick leave, jury/witness duty, and bereavement leave
• Employee discount programs including gym memberships, car dealerships, and cellular phone plan providers
Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies, part of the Amphenol Sensor Technology Group of Amphenol Corporation, is proud to be recognized as a 2020 Champion of Maryland Manufacturing. By taking necessary precautions to protect our essential employees and their families, we have been able to maintain full production and continue to serve critical US defense and manufacturing customers around the world.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off by changing your browser settings.