From the world’s first altimeter to the wireless emergency lighting and next-generation sensors of today, we have pioneered smart technologies for over 150 years. We now lead the world in our chosen sectors. And our customers are some of the most demanding in the world—Boeing, Airbus, Siemens and the US military to name a few. That means state-of-the-art technologies, complex challenges and tough assignments to drive your career to the next level.
Meggitt is a leading supplier of vibration monitoring products and accessories for industrial and energy applications. Meggitt's Advanced Sensing Technologies (MAST) provides the most advanced underwater and underground detection systems for US Defense and Homeland Security. Our highly qualified employees bring a wide range of expertise and technical experience to every product we manufacture. We offer a dynamic work environment, provide employees with opportunities for professional growth, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
Our Germantown, Maryland facility includes production, engineering, sales and business operations. We seek individuals who embrace our common values of excellence, teamwork, integrity and customer focus. We place high value on applicants with strong technical skills, motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-changing business. If you are results-oriented, an effective communicator, and one who embraces customer relationships to expand our business, consider joining our company.
• 2 weeks of paid vacation for all new hires
• 401(k) program with matching up to 6%, plus a 2% supplemental contribution
• Health, dental and vision coverage
• Reimbursement for wellness program costs
• Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and/or medical expenses
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• Voluntary insurance programs for you and your dependents
• Tuition reimbursement and internal training programs
• Paid time-off for holidays, sick leave, jury/witness duty, and bereavement leave
• Group legal services
Meggitt (Maryland), Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.