Do you know why vibration monitoring is important? Here's two key reasons:
• Early detection of changes in vibration signature of machinery is critical in preventing damage to equipment
• Accurate and timely detection of changing vibration signature helps avoid costly delays and shutdowns
Do you know why Wilcoxon vibration sensors are the best and built to last? Here's three facts:
• Wilcoxon Research® sensors have extremely low failure rates and long-term, consistent performance due to ISO-9001 certified manufacturing operations that exceed industry's best practices
• Hermetic welds are verified by helium leak testing to eliminate contaminants from entering sensor, ensuring a long sensor life
• Highest quality 316L stainless steel is used to withstand harsh plant environments. Sensing crystals undergo piezoelectric stabilization to minimize signal drift over the long life of the sensor. Electro magnetic and radio frequency interference are blocked so the sensor only outputs an accurate vibration signal
Are you looking for information that will help you learn why investing in vibration monitoring, condition monitoring and process automation applications are important to increase plant efficiency, improve operations and provide safe environments?
• We provide decades of industry knowledge and expertise that you can put to use. Take a look at our resources below for practical information that will benefit you and your team. Our knowledge desk includes useful tools and guidance from our vibration experts. Use our training material, application notes and calculators to help with your vibration monitoring, predictive maintenance, process automation and plant operations.
We take pride in helping vibration professionals succeed - whether you are just getting started in the industry, or a seasoned professional. Our dedicated team is always ready to help. Contact us using our General Inquiry form.