Field installation kit for 6SL(I) and 6GSL(I) accelerometer cable connectors
Contains tools and supplies to assemble 75 6SL(I) and 6GSL(I) connectors and sensor cables in the field.
- Crimp tool - crimps backshell to crimp sleeve to hold shield
- Exacto knife, 15 blades - use to score and cut cable jacket
- Wire stripper - strips the wire conductor insulation to length
- Scissors - use to trim shield braid and fiber strands
- Epoxy applicator, EPX - holds epoxy, pushes plunger to dispense epoxy into backshell
- Adhesive, Black Max
- Epoxy nozzle, EPX - mixing nozzle, mounts on the plunger
- Adhesive, DP125 - used in Applicator Gun. One tube can be used for up to 25 connector assemblies.
- Carrying case - holds all the components of the kit